Run Details: Classic Wheels Ireland Vintage – Classic, Bike Run & Show
Farrell’s Summerfield Bar Youghal.
RUN: Saturday 28th May 2016 at 2pm
Route – 45 Miles approx.
Youghal – Clashmore – Villierstown Tea/Coffee stop.
Cappoquin – Lismore – Tallow – Youghal.
- Leave Farrell’s Summerfield Bar at approx 2pm.
- Turn left towards Youghal town centre (R634)
- At roundabout take second exit onto Mill Road.
- At Rhincrew roundabout take third exit onto the main Waterford Road (N25)
- After approx. 3 miles, turn left onto R671 towards Clashmore.
- Turn left at the top of Clashmore Village towards Aglish/Villierstown.
- Turn left at the outskirts of Aglish Village towards Villierstown.
Stop in Villierstown.
- Park outside Community Centre/pub where complimentary Tea/Coffee will be
provided by Villierstown Community Council.
- Stop here for approx. 1 hour before proceeding through Dromana Estate and the
Hindu Gothic Gate lodge towards Cappoquin.
- Turn left onto Lismore Road (N72) and proceed through Cappoquin.
- Cross the bridge into Lismore and turn right at the monument proceeding towards Tallow on the N72 for approx. 5 miles
- Turn left at Tallow Bridge onto the R634 and proceed through Tallow for 13 miles.
- At Rhincrew roundabout, take the second exit to Youghal town centre.
- Proceed to Farrell’s Summerfield Bar which is the finish point for the run where prizes for the run will be presented.
- When we finish with the prize giving there will be a barbecue, music, craic and a raffle.
Live music over the weekend
C.B Rocks 6.30 to 9pm in the Beer Garden
Savage Yanks in the Bar
Carol Keniry 3pm to 5pm
Sinead and Leah 6pm to 8.30pm in the Beer Garden
Thanks for your support and we hope you have an enjoyable weekend.
Please visit our Facebook page: Classic Wheels Ireland – Facebook Page
Tel: 086 2009913 | email@example.com