Classic Wheels Ireland Vintage – Classic, Bike Run & Show – 2018
Farrell’s Summerfield Bar Youghal.
RUN: Saturday 26th May 2018 at 2pm
Route – 45 Miles approx.
Youghal – Clashmore – Villierstown Tea/Coffee stop.
Cappoquin – Lismore – Tallow – Youghal.
- Leave Farrell’s Summerfield Bar at approx 2pm.
- Turn left towards Youghal town centre (R634)
- At roundabout take second exit onto Mill Road.
- At Rhincrew roundabout take third exit onto the main Waterford Road (N25)
- After approx. 3 miles, turn left onto R671 towards Clashmore.
- Turn left at the top of Clashmore Village towards Aglish/Villierstown.
- Turn left at the outskirts of Aglish Village towards Villierstown.
Stop in Villierstown.
- Park outside Community Centre/pub where complimentary Tea/Coffee will be
provided by Villierstown Community Council.
- Stop here for approx. 1 hour before proceeding through Dromana Estate and the
Hindu Gothic Gate lodge towards Cappoquin.
- Turn left onto Lismore Road (N72) and proceed through Cappoquin.
- Cross the bridge into Lismore and turn right at the monument proceeding towards Tallow on the N72 for approx. 5 miles
- Turn left at Tallow Bridge onto the R634 and proceed through Tallow for 13 miles.
- At Rhincrew roundabout, take the second exit to Youghal town centre.
- Proceed to Farrell’s Summerfield Bar which is the finish point for the run where prizes for the run will be presented.
- When we finish with the prize giving there will be a barbecue, music, craic and a raffle.
Live music over the weekend
Thanks for your support and we hope you have an enjoyable weekend.
Please visit our Facebook page: Classic Wheels Ireland – Facebook Page
Tel: 086 2009913 | email@example.com